2018 Learn to Play Ice Hockey & Training School
Fee: $799.00 (due on application when you register on or before 4/16/2018 9:00pm) or $269 per week
After 4/16/2018 Summer Membership is $899
- Summer Membership ($799)when you register by 4/16/2018 9:00pm, then $899 for Summer.
- Boys and Girls ages 6-12 years of age
- What you will need, or you can rent equipment over the summer. Helmet w /cage, Shin guards, Shoulder Pads, Ice Hockey Skates (also avail at the rink), Hockey Gloves, Padded Hockey Pants, Hockey Stick,m Elbow Pads, Sneakers.
- Players will also have optional and limited opportunities for ice time throughout the weeks on rainy and extremely hot days.
- All Pond Penguin & Delaware Duck players are encouraged to participate
- Over 2 hours of ice per day
- DAILY SCHEDULE
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: On Ice Sessions: 9:30am-10:50am, 2:00-3:30p M-TH, Friday 9:30am-10:50am, 3:10-4:10pm
- On Ice Instruction with your group and level
- Power Class on & off the ice
- Exhibition Games on EVERY Friday 3:10-4:10p
- Before/After Care available for additional fee
- Sign in: 7:00am Before Care 7:00-8:00a $9 per day
- LATE PICK UP ($85/week pr $25/day)
- All before/after care payments must be made on Friday of the week before care is needed
- when after care is paid: 3-5pm Includes On ice Stick & Puck Sessions, otherwise $10 per sessionBelow are informational forms for parents along with mandatory forms that need to be completed and brought with your child on the first day of camp:
Lunch can be purchased for your player in advanced!
Hockey Coach: Mark Cardillo
Phone: (302)266-0777 x10